Member News 2017
- Congratulations to Marissa Doyle. Her manuscript, Skin Deep finaled in a contest and had a request by an agent.
- Give a hand to Dylann Crush! She signed a 3-book deal with Sourcebooks for her debut series set in the fictional town of Holiday, Texas. The first book will be published in spring or summer 2018.
- Give a hoot to Rolynn Anderson, with her new release, called Bad Lies by Rawhide Press.
- Way to go Elizabeth Spaur, for her release, Decades of Love published by Sin City Romance Writers.
- Constance Bretes received a contract offer from Beachwalk Press Inc. for Jade’s Redemption. Release will be in September 2017.
- Great news from Christine Grissom, who celebrates her first contest final. Mouthful is one of five entries to final in the 2017 Great Expectations Contest, Young Adult category. Sponsored by The North Texas Romance Writers of America Chapter, the contest features unpublished works from both published and unpublished authors.
- A round of applause for Zara West, She heard that her unpublished romantic suspense In With the Tide has finaled in the Emma Merritt Contest sponsored by San Antonio Romance Writers.
- Congratulations to Constance Bretes, who released her sixth book, Blue As Sapphires, with Beachwalk Press on February 16, 2017.
A big hand of applause to Kevin McLaughlin who made #45 on the USA Today bestseller list last week as part of a PNR/UF boxed set, “Dark Legends”! Congratulations! Kevin.
Great News from Nola Robertson and her new release, Hunter Bound, a 42,500-word Paranormal.
- Christina Hovland is excited to announce she is now represented by Linda Camacho of Prospect Agency. Linda signed her off of her manuscript, Things I’ll Never Say. Christina is thrilled to be working with her, and we’re thrilled too, Christina, Congratulations!
- Jill James’ short contemporary, Killer Personality, was released on January 21 by Gray Sweater Press. Congratulations, Jill!