My thoughts relating to a new logo are:
1. What is it about the logo that isn’t liked? Colors? That can be changed; The mouse? That can be eliminated.
2. The logo button shape already makes for a good pin. Since that’s what we use it for in 3-d form.
3. With the name of the chapter, the heart is the main visual, but the heart shape is used in and for so many things, it’s cliche, so it looks good to be inside a shape like the circle.
4. The update that would make a more visual change would be to change the type face/font. That has an “older feel”. The color can be changed as well and it doesn’t need to be in italic.
5. I feel that these minor changes can easily be accomplished among ourselves. We already have a very creative board.
6. Why don’t we work it out first before putting it out.