This is my third attempt to post. Apologies if you get this more than once. (Issues on my end, not the website)
The meeting is pretty much done, but I wasn’t sure if we should close before the other meeting or wait for the poll to be finished. I’m going to Reno this week, so I can either close it tonight, tomorrow, or Friday.