Reply To: Post Week 50 Totals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 50 Totals Here Reply To: Post Week 50 Totals Here

CPRider

This close to the holidays, it’s a challenge to hit those goals. I’m struggling.

So, what truck did you end up with? My husband drives a 2002 Toyota Tundra. He can afford a new truck. He will not buy a new truck. The man is emotionally attached to that dang, beat-up truck. I’d be thrilled if he took me new truck shopping! haha

What sort of story are you writing, Mona? I think most people like 3rd person romance, so it might be a good change for you and your readers. I wrote an urban fantasy in 1st, but everything else is in 3rd limited. They both have their challenges, don’t they?

Have a great week! (Wait. Are we already in week 51? Holy moly, we are. This month is flying by!)

Cheryl

Good luck, Jeanne!

Personally, I didn’t make my goal. This was the week my hubs decided he needed a new truck and of course nothing goes right when he decides to do something spur of the moment like that. Which also means I’m caught in the middle of it.

So instead of seven days, I only managed four. But on a livelier note, I decided to see what would happen to my manuscript if I changed it from first to third person. I think I like it better in third.

Happy writing, everyone.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us