Reply To: HELP!!!!!

Home Forums FTH PRIVATE Board Forum HELP!!!!! Reply To: HELP!!!!!

CPRider

LeAnne,

Ana was finally able to get ahold of RWA. I’ve emailed them but heard nothing. For the life of me, I don’t understand why they aren’t updating chapter leadership. I haven’t heard a thing from them about it since Nov.

Long story short, you can’t access a roster yet because they aren’t accessible. They haven’t gotten that part of the site done. No clue why. So, just hold off on sending anything to the members until we can get our hands on an updated roster.  Also, we’re likely going to need a grace period as some people are trying to renew/sign up and are unable to.

Yep, it’s a mess and it’s gone on for way too long. But there we are.

You might want to email Merien directly about the renewal notice wording.

Thanks for posting about the contest! 🙂 Hope we get some good volunteers.

Cheryl

Yes, I’ve been slacking a lot lately. I was hoping by the time I was able to sit and play with the new myRWA forums, all the bugs would be worked out and I could find what I needed to easily. But WTF!!!! I can’t find anything. I can’t figure out how to run a member report (I’m woefully behind) I have the old report I ran before the switch over, but I’m not sure if it’s up to date. I feel completely lost.

Also, I have the email that I send to members that remind them to renew, but I don’t think the directions are still the same since it was the ones for the old system.

I’m going to call RWA in a bit, but I wanted to check here and see if anyone has figured it out.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us