Reply To: Post Week 1 Totals & Chain Event Updates Here!

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 1 Totals & Chain Event Updates Here! Reply To: Post Week 1 Totals & Chain Event Updates Here!

CPRider

POSTING FOR KATHY 🙂

I had a total word count of 5665. Saturday was the big day. Not only did I write 2,185 words I worked on editing/revising Death List. The front part between critique groups and contests has been shined up but the back part is weak. I was working on different parts noticing I used “and” a lot. I tried to find ways to cut it. Either make two sentences or stick a comma in instead. The entire thing is over 105K. I would say I spent 10 hours playing in it plus adding the words to a different work. Two friends and I sprinted those 10 hours on Saturday 45 minutes at a time. I have to admit I goofed off during then too. Imagine if I could put the phone down and leave the games alone. It’s the equivalent to smoking I think lol. I used to smoke and there are times when I got man I want a cigarette. I quit smoking cold turkey in 2004. I had smoked for around 31 years, 1972-73 somewhere in there until 2004. When I accomplish something or find myself stressed sometimes I think I want a cigarette.

Kathy Crouch writing as CK Crouch

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us