Reply To: Post Week 5 Totals (and new goals) Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 5 Totals (and new goals) Here Reply To: Post Week 5 Totals (and new goals) Here

CPRider

Hi:

Still going strong with my chain (35 days). I’ve relaxed my January chaining rules on that 15-minute minimum, now including editing, writing queries and synopses, and rewrites. I may pick up the “new words only” challenge again, but for now, I’m good.

As for my question, I asked it because last week I felt like I’d done nothing so far this year. I’ve been incredibly busy, but I felt like it was all wheel spinning stuff and not enough solid work. So, I did the math and, it turns out that I’ve gotten a lot done! Since Dec 28, I’ve written over 50K words in multiple projects, plus finished edits, did rewrites, and wrote two synopses. I’ve taken classes on Amazon ads, read a book on publishing, and commissioned a proofread on my first UFR. That may not sound like very much work for other people, but it’s a lot for me. 🙂 I’m very glad I tracked it all. I guess it goes to show that emotions can’t always be trusted. At least, not mine.

I was wondering if anyone else ever felt that way. If so, do you track your output so that you can prove yourself wrong?

Hope you all have a wonderful week 6, everyone.

CherylPR

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us