Reply To: Post Week 6 Totals & Goals HERE!

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 6 Totals & Goals HERE! Reply To: Post Week 6 Totals & Goals HERE!

CPRider

Nice work this week, Kathy! And I’m loving that pitch!

Feel free to join in whenever you can! If you can’t check in daily during SIAW, even doing so a couple times that week might help you feel encouraged and motivated. It’s always fun–and a lot of work–but FUN!

Cheryl

I would enjoy a SIAW but I wouldn’t be able to participate a whole lot. Since I work weird hours now. But, the latest I work is 9:00 PM CST so take it for what it’s worth. The rest of the week I’m off at 6:00 PM CST.

So this week I’ve been working on Death List editing it. I got frustrated and pushed it to the side and pulled out of my brain the western I wrote a long time ago. Unfortunately, it’s not on anything I have backed up. Of course that was the second thing I ever wrote. It had an episodic plot had a hard time finding my way through it.

But I have word count of 2,295 plus 11-12 hours on the editing front. I’ve also been working on polishing my pitch for Savvy Authors Pitchfest, but after going back through the list I have my doubts if I will bother to pitch. Maybe to an agent but none of the publishers interest me and I really don’t fit their wants.

Here’s my pitch so far:

Title: Death List

Genre: Suspense/Thriller with strong Romantic Elements

Length: 85,000 words+

Author: CK Crouch

Navy SEAL Jake Weston races against time to work with his team to stop an assassin from killing more members of his team, the stakes turn personal when the assassin takes his new love, Amanda Locke, hostage. Now rescuing her could become a mission that might cost both of them their lives.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us