Reply To: Post Week 7 Totals & Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 7 Totals & Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 7 Totals & Goals Here

CPRider

Laura, that’s wonderful! Oh my gosh, how nice is it when the words just flow. 🙂 And YAY for writing every day!

I think we’re going to have a great time sprinting. Even if you don’t want to do a big SIAW goal, it’s fun to join in the sprints. You might surprise yourself by how many extra words you end up with! (Sorry about having to kick it out an extra week. I’m running a bit behind.)

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl!

I wrote each day this week and I am happy focusing on creating this habit. I am writing a lot more each session. Last night I wrote 1000 words. And I wasn’t focusing on how many words I was writing instead I was focusing on what my characters are doing. So all in all it was a very enjoyable evening

The keyboard for this website is a little different than the regular keyboard on my phone for messages and email so I’m going to stop typing now. I look forward to the sprint.

I’m going to stick with my simple goal of one writing session per day.

I do hope everyone had a good week. I think of the group when I sit down to write and I feel we are doing this together so the sprint should be a good time.

Thank you for organizing it.

Laura

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us