Reply To: Kanban Board Webinar Full Thread (Audio and Presentation)

Home Forums Main Forum Kanban Board Webinar Full Thread (Audio and Presentation) Reply To: Kanban Board Webinar Full Thread (Audio and Presentation)

Merien Grey
Keymaster

Good day everyone!

This is your one stop shop for the upcoming webinar. You will not need to go to any other threads or forums, you are here 🙂

Within the hour I will post how exactly this will work on the 16th.

We have a good ballpark on how many will attend so you won’t need to chime in that your attending, we now know we can handle up to the entire chapter if you all decide to come join us.

Here is the a recap of all the vital statistics:

UPCOMING WEBINAR:

FREE to FTHRW Members

When: March 16, 2019

Where: We’ll post a Zoom link 20 minutes before the webinar, right here on the Main Loop

Time: 10am PST/11am MST/12pm CST/1pm EST

How to Register: Just subscribe to this thread and come back Saturday AM for the link!

USING A KANBAN BOARD TO INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY

with Sherri Shackleford

A Kanban board is a way to visualize workflow. Goals are broken down into tasks which are organized by ‘waiting’, ‘in-progress’ and ‘completed.’ In this class, I will demonstrate the basics of organizing a Kanban board, and how the board can be personalized for individual use. Visualizing workflow is an excellent way for authors to stay focused on the tasks at hand while ‘parking’ tasks that can distract from the primary goal. The boards can be as simple or as complex as needed for the user. While Kanban boards are available as computer programs, I will be using the old-fashioned method of a dry erase board and post-it notes.  By the end of the class, participants will have an overview of how to use a basic Kanban board to increase productivity.

About Sherri Shackleford:

A former naval reservist with a top-secret security clearance, Sherri writes rapid-fire suspense featuring captivating characters and heart-pounding romance. She’s authored more than a dozen novels for Harlequin publishing, including both historical and contemporary suspense.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us