Reply To: ZOOM link Board Meeting 3-13-19

Home Forums FTH PRIVATE Board Forum ZOOM link Board Meeting 3-13-19 Reply To: ZOOM link Board Meeting 3-13-19

CPRider

LeAnne, you’ve been through the wringer these past couple of weeks. I’m so sorry you’re going through all this. If there is anything I can do to make your load lighter, please let me know.

Best of luck to your daughter tomorrow.

Hugs,

Cheryl

I just wanted to apologize for being a little out of it at the meeting this evening. 15 minutes before the meeting, my daughter and her boyfriend showed up. She takes her state board exam for nursing early in the morning and they stopped by the house on their way to Tucson. His brother had been missing for 3 weeks and his body was found in the river yesterday evening. Poor guy is understandably a mess but wanted to support my daughter for her test and insisted on driving her down and getting a hotel close to the testing site so she didn’t have to worry about fighting traffic in the morning. Up until a few days ago he hadn’t been dealing with the disappearance well so I was really worried about how he would be now that his brother has actually been found. Anyway, that was on my mind and I apologize if it seemed like I wasn’t paying close attention.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us