Reply To: Kanban Board Webinar Full Thread (Audio and Presentation)

Home Forums Main Forum Kanban Board Webinar Full Thread (Audio and Presentation) Reply To: Kanban Board Webinar Full Thread (Audio and Presentation)

LeAnne Bristow
Participant

Jamie – LOVE the glittery tape! Where did you find that? And the flamingos are adorable. 🙂

Cheryl – My castle theme board also goes with my office. My granddaughter calls my office the castle room because I have pictures of Irish/Scottish castles on the walls, so I decided to just go with it. It looks a little more kindergardenish than I wanted, lol.  And I really like your “bright shinies”.

Wendi – I was thinking about you and your board last night. What about an electronic kanban board? I know part of the draw of using the board is to get you away from the computer for a bit, but if you don’t have space, you can make do with what you have. Do you use Scrivener? The same company that makes Scrivener also has a program called Scapple which allows you to create “post-its” that can be personalized, dragged and dropped and moved just like you would on a bulletin board. I’m sure there are other programs out there too. Just a thought.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us