Reply To: Post Week 14 Totals & New Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 14 Totals & New Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 14 Totals & New Goals Here

CPRider

That chain! Wow! And nice word count this week, Dory!

Incident? Warning? Oh gosh. I hope you’re okay. Best to you on this next heart test. Sounds like your doctors are working hard to figure out what’s going on, but I would imagine it’s scary to go through. Hugs.

Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the gem show to take your mind off things. Did you pick up anything good? I love your jewel stories. 🙂

Wishing you good health and peace in the coming week.

Cheryl

I wrote a total of 3385 words and set off the first 3 chapters of my current WIP for critique. I also critiqued some work and edited my WIP. My chain on sunday was 196 days .and still going(fingers crossed)Still working on future learn classes and 3 from our own rwa loops.

I have another heart test to do, it will be spread over 2 days. I had an incident last Thursday that my doctor said was a warning.(I had 3 heart tests in 1 week and now I will have this one and there is one yet in may.)Gaa. Finally we have some good weather to enjoy and on the weekend we drove to Fischerville to pickup a few things I found at an online auction and then stopped in at the Paris gem show. and visited my mom on Sunday. so busy weekend.

Dory

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us