Reply To: Post Week 15 Totals & Goals here!

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 15 Totals & Goals here! Reply To: Post Week 15 Totals & Goals here!

Caro Kinkead
Participant

Oh, there absolutely will be a Kanban board in the new office space. It may not be up until mid-May, but there will be on — in shocking pink. Not necessarily my first choice, but it was on major discount, so I wasn’t going to pass up a bargain. While cleaning out my desk I may have decided to, ah, not return sticky notes to the supply cabinet, so I have a supply to get me started.

I’ve firmly felt for years that NaNoWriMo in both November and Camp forms are a great tool for writers. They’re not for everyone, but they’ve often been a lifeline for me. I have a small goal for Camp, only 20,000 words, and I wasn’t even planning on doing it this month until I got the news about the layoff. I knew I needed something now to be forward motion in my writing, something that would get me moving again. Plus, because of how the schedule works, I’ll have two days of Camp NaNo where I’m on my own clock — which means I’m going to start this six-month period with that finish line to cross. I think that will be a good beginning.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us