Reply To: Productivity Tools

Home Forums Productivity Forum Productivity Tools Reply To: Productivity Tools

CPRider

BOOKS on WRITING FASTER

I’ve never met a productivity book/podcast/class I wasn’t tempted by. I’m a smidgen addicted. (In 2018, I read/listened to over 60 of them!) So, I thought I’d list a few of my all-time favorites on writing faster in case anyone was interested in that subject.

These are the books that truly changed the way I work.

• Rachel Aaron’s 2K to 10K: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
  • Monica Leonelle’s Write Better, Faster: How To Triple Your Writing Speed and Write More Every Day
  • Chris Fox’s 5,000 Words Per Hour: Write Faster, Write Smarter

If you only read one, I’d make it Rachel Aaron’s book, simply because nearly everyone who writes about increasing their writing pace refers back to her book. But there are a lot of gold nuggets to be panned from the other books, too. If you get the chance to read them, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Monica Leonelle uses dictation, but even if you aren’t into that, it’s only one part of her book.

These are not pricey books, I promise. All of them are available on audio, too. (I recommend Monica’s Productivity Bundle if you go that route with hers. It’s great.)

Note: I am not personally acquainted with any of these authors. I just found them helpful and thought I would share my experience.

CherylPR

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us