Reply To: Post Week 21 Totals & Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 21 Totals & Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 21 Totals & Goals Here

CPRider

I love those quotes, Kathy! Especially this one:  “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them.” I need to put that on a sticky note on my nightstand.

Sometimes the muse calls and you must answer. 🙂 It can be so invigorating to start something new.

What if you had the cleaner come in and handle the big jobs, like mopping, vacuuming, and bathrooms, and you did the rest? You could have them in once a month. Or once every couple of months if you Swiffered the floors in between and sprayed down the bathroom after showers. A thought… (Can you tell I’m talking to myself, too?)

Have a wonderful week 22!

Cheryl

Oh what a cool quote. I like it. Here’s one from work today: “Every morning you have two choices: Continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them” I Googled it and it is an unknown quote.

Thursday Dr. Seuss was posted: “Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.”

Okay this weekend starting Friday night I gave into the story nagging and bugging me in my head. With the past three days it was roared onto paper. Really rough but it won’t let me not write it. So, I left my heroine missing in the Camp NaNo book and took on off on this one.
My grand total for the week is 5,405 words. Now, if the housework would take off like the writing I’d be so happy. I looked hiring someone to clean they make more doing that than I do in one day lol. Still thinking about it though.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us