Reply To: Post Week 22 Totals & Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 22 Totals & Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 22 Totals & Goals Here

Caro Kinkead
Participant

I managed about 3,000 last week due to the fog from my medications. Spent a lot of time resting, but the Bells Palsy has already improved greatly. I’m still having to dump eye drops in my eyes regularly, which makes typing difficult from time to time. In contrast, I’ve done 2,932 words today, so definitely doing better.

What did get done last week was finishing the office set up. Bulletin board is on the wall behind my desk, with a section for the Kaban board because my wall sticker won’t fit in the space as well. I’m currently creating the tasks so I can get them posted. 90-Day Plan has been updated, and is a bit more focused than when I left the office.

This week, I’m going to get Act I fully finished and Act II begun. I’m starting to get a better handle on what I can and cannot do in a day and a week, rather than the burst of “I have to time to do EVERYTHING!” that came after unemployment. Told the husband, “It’s starting to feel more like a job now.”

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us