Reply To: 2019 June Chapter Meeting Agenda & Secretary Report

Home Forums Main Forum 2019 June Chapter Meeting Agenda & Secretary Report Reply To: 2019 June Chapter Meeting Agenda & Secretary Report

CPRider

Hi Sue:

The workshops are only available on the website. After all our difficulties with Yahoo Groups, we elected to host them in a place where we could control them better.

You don’t have to participate if you don’t want to, you can subscribe to the workshop and just read the lessons sent to your email inbox if you like. It’s actually pretty easy to navigate the site, once you get used to it. I sign in, then click away. If you’re confused about signing up for workshops, check out https://fthrw.com/how-to-access-and-use-fth-workshop-forums

Or you can email me and I’ll help walk you through it. cpriderwriter@yahoo.com Once you have it down, it’ll be a breeze. And it’s nice and fast, too. No more waiting on Yahoo for days (sometimes weeks!) on end to post something. 🙂

Cheryl

This is about the on-line courses. I’m trying to remember is these are offered only HERE, that is. Must I log on to this site and participate live to read lessons and ask questions. The workshops look great for the rest of the year, BTW.

I replied to that post, but not sure it will go through?

Thanks. Still mega-confused about this new website and have not had any time to investigate.

Sue

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us