Reply To: Post Week 23 Totals & Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 23 Totals & Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 23 Totals & Goals Here

Caro Kinkead
Participant

I did 11,926 words last week, actually writing 7 days a week this time. Had a couple of 3,000+ days — and a 116 word one. But I’ve got act one fairly locked down at this point, though I’m letting it rest for at least a week before I do spell check, editing, etc. Structure is solid, so that part’s down to word tweaks.

This week, I’m participating in a word sprint challenge Sarra Cannon is running through Heart Breathings. The idea is trying different lengths and different times of the day over the next five day to figure out where your sweet spot is for sprinting. Today was early risers, with three 10 minute sprints before 10 AM, with 5 minute breaks between. I managed 974 words with 30 minutes of actual writing, so that was pretty good. You can find the challenge over at HeartBreathings.com  (I just learned about this yesterday and then our power went out all afternoon, or I would have posted earlier.)

For goals, more Act II, which I’m hoping to get 2/3 of the way through.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us