Reply To: Post Week 25 Totals & Week 26 Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 25 Totals & Week 26 Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 25 Totals & Week 26 Goals Here

CPRider

Thank you, Caro, for posting for me this week. 🙂

This was a very strange week. I had to make an emergency trip to Portland/Vancouver with my husband when my brother in law, who is only 50, was diagnosed with what appeared to be sudden acute liver failure. He’s not a drinker, so this truly came out of the blue. Thankfully, his numbers were looking better this morning, so they might not have to do a transplant after all.

Public service announcement: If you consume energy drinks–Red Bull, Monster, even the energy drinks made with a SodaStream, STOP NOW. The doctors believe that’s likely what sent his numbers soaring until they were twice that of people with liver cancer. And he’s not out of the woods yet.

So, not much writing. I didn’t even set a goal since I didn’t know what to expect when we got to Oregon/Washington. This week, I’m getting myself on track. Setting new goals, adjusting some old ones. No word goals yet, but I will work for an hour every single day this week.

Oh, and today is my 30th wedding anniversary! So, hard weekend, but happy day 🙂

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us