Reply To: Post Week 32 Totals & New Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 32 Totals & New Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 32 Totals & New Goals Here

Caro Kinkead
Participant

Sounds like a great idea!

I’m still in revisions and we’re reaching the point where I may start referring to it as “hell” soon. Took three days to revise a single scene sequence, and it was only yesterday morning that I realized I was working on the single most pivotal moment in the book. If this one isn’t right, the whole book falls apart. I’m not talking perfection, I’m talking it feeling right, as if it works. Finished that up today, so first thing tomorrow morning is typing it in then listening to it, crying a little because I’ll probably hate it — and moving on. But having heard it, it’ll be working in my back brain, so when I do the next pass (which is wordsmithing), I’ll know where I’m heading.

More revisions this week, and waiting on my new branding comps to review. Also working on a script for a possible podcast project — decision on that will be made later this week/early next — though I may wait until late next week. There are some family things in the work that may cause some upheaval, and while it’s not going to stop my writing, it will impact how much I put on my plate.

Have a good week all.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us