September 5, 2019 at 4:16 am #33651
I like those commitments, Shannon. That’s what I should have said. 🙂 No email until the after the first sprints!
- GOAL: 8000 words for the week
- TIME ZONE: Pacific Time Zone
- OPTIMAL SPRINT TIMES: After 2:00pm (late afternoon, early evening)
- OPTIMAL SPRINT LENGTH:20 to 30 minutes and then a break (I need 400 word chunks and 30 min is usually enough)
- COMMITMENT: I commit to writing first even if that means I don’t answer an email. I commit to checking in daily and participating in 1 sprint on the days I’m home Mon- Thurs; Friday I’m gone, and the weekend I’ll be writing but my schedule will be wonky. Above all I commit to a healthy plan and putting my needs first.