Reply To: Post Week 48 Totals & New Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 48 Totals & New Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 48 Totals & New Goals Here

CPRider

Kathy, sending you all kinds of hugs. I can only imagine how difficult this time of year is for you. I hope you were able to take some time to rest.

You did amazing on your NaNo project! That was one impressive Sunday, too!

Yeah, that third Santa Clause was a total money grab. Loved the first one, though. 🙂

Cheryl

I ended the month with 32,475 words the week including Sunday was 6,585. It’s been a rough week for me. I didn’t get to celebrate Thanksgiving with Jim’s family or my family because I worked until 2:00 PM. Then Saturday was the 8 year anniversary of my husband’s death. I kind of moped poking at words watching the Santa Clause, Santa Clause 2 and Santa Clause 3. I have to say the first two were better than the third. I had a friend say one time that some movies don’t know when to quit. I think this is true. The premise was cute in a way, but stupid in another. Trying to pass off the North Pole as Canada wasn’t the brightest idea. Anyway, that’s what I watched last night (Saturday night). Tonight’s word count was much better as I toddle along still adding words to the NaNo book.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us