Reply To: Post Week 51 Totals & New Goals Here

Home Forums Productivity Forum Post Week 51 Totals & New Goals Here Reply To: Post Week 51 Totals & New Goals Here

Kathy Crouch
Participant

I’m such a slacker.  I managed 1625 words this past week. Goals are so hard for me. I’m a take it one day at a time. Whatever will be will be.  Que sera, sera that’s me. Work has been crazy busy, of course, we’re talking Walmart.com do it’s going to be crazy. I worked 87.42 hours in two weeks time frame. The time went in on Saturday. I’m working Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  This is my third ramp up and before we were closed on Christmas Day. Now, this year we’re open.

Tonight I had phone time.  😛 Nothing like taking a supervisor call and being cursed and called ugly names on and on, refuses to listen to what you’re saying, then wants your supervisor. Found out he continued his lovely tirade with her and another supervisor took over the call. Then later one of the team leaders had that supervisor pull the call so he could listen to it. He then asked her to check on me to make sure I was okay. That last part was a total surprise to me. They do little things like that and it always catches me off guard. I never expect it. I once had the owner of a store I was working in call me a stupid bitch in a very sneering tone. My manager told me I should have laid the key on the counter and told him he should find somebody to close because I quit. I told her minor problem my husband had the car. Would have made that act of defiance, totally not me, wasted. I wouldn’t have had the courage to do it. Even when my husband said you’re not going back I was like are you sure we really need the money. He was like you do not have to take that type of stuff.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us