Reply To: Student: Kendra Frost Homework Thread

Home Forums HOOK ‘EM DANO Student: Kendra Frost Homework Thread Reply To: Student: Kendra Frost Homework Thread

kendra.frost
Participant

I’ve read both of Cron’s books, but one thing that either wasn’t there or didn’t stick in my brain was in the PDF. Action. Reaction. Decision.

I didn’t think to mention this in one of the other homework threads I read, but Jeanne pointed out one of those *facepalm* moments I keep having in these workshops. That of course they were there to actively solve a problem. That’s one of the reasons these workshops have really clicked for me. There are a lot of explanations, little sayings, and ideas that explain Story in a way that I’d always assumed, but never actually analyzed.

The above is another one. Action, Reaction, Decision or If, Then, Therefore is similar (in my mind) to that plot outline I shared in the book club a while ago. Plan, how the plan fails, etc. But I couldn’t get one of my stories to work with that plot outline. This one feels closer to something that MC would work with.

Author of Renn and The Springfield Chronicles
https://www.wattpad.com/user/KendraMFrost

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us