July 22, 2020 at 9:05 pm #42791
Hi Ellen! Thanks for sharing your work. I’m behind so I sped over the other answers. This was the homework from Lesson 3.
- ANALYZE: Can you spot the Inciting Incident – her mother broke her wrist
- the Trigger Set Up – She needs help creating flowers for the holiday
- and/or the Hook? They’ll be stuck in the same small town together???
- Can you spot the fire—or the first flickering of a possible fire—that the MC won’t be able to put out? They’ll be stuck in the same small town together???
- Is there a clear change happening? If so, what emotions are triggered by this change? Are there any needs hinted at or raised? Any emotional triggers? There seems to be an attraction there and a need to hide their relationship
- What suggestions—based on what you’ve learned so far—would you make to the first pages, if any? Or do you find it brain-craving worthy? I love the flower arrangement proof!