Reply To: Week 33/SIAW Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 33/SIAW Check-in Reply To: Week 33/SIAW Check-in

CPRider

Oh, Mona, I’m so very sorry to hear about your sister. And about your own diagnosis, especially while you’re the main caregiver for your husband. You’ve sure been through it lately.

We missed you last week, but we absolutely understand. And we’re going to keep doing sprints, so whenever you want to pop in for a bit, please do. As long as it helps and doesn’t add any pressure on you, my lovely friend. ❤️

Sending you love and hugs and all the positive good vibes I can.

Cheryl

I really enjoyed sprinting and wish I could’ve joined in more, but the side effects of hubby’s Type 2 diabetes took center stage as the bones in his left foot collapsed (Charcot foot) and the bulk of everything fell to me.

Then my internet turned sketchy and slow, and I went several rounds with Frontier on their shoddy service. I had hoped this week would be better, but learned yesterday that sister #2 has stage 4 lung cancer (instead of stage 2 like they thought) that’s metastasized to other organs and into her bones. Then I read the lab results from my recent blood tests and learned I have lupus (on top of the osteoarthritis and ankylosing spondylitis I already had).

To say this hasn’t been a great month is an understatement of monumental proportions. But I’m continuing to do edits. It what helps keep me sane.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us