Reply To: Week 35 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 35 Check-in Reply To: Week 35 Check-in

jeanne_moore
Participant

Hi, Cheryl,

Tell me again how the sprints work.  What do we do while we’re in the meeting (is that what it is?) Do I need to join Zoom or something. My computer’s kind of old and touchy and doesn’t have a lot of space left on the hard drive.

However, I did download Kindle Create to a flash drive yesterday and maybe I’ll it’s possible to do that with Zoom, too.

I’m doing pretty well in keeping up with my goals. If I’m not writing, I’m learning how to self-publish on Amazon.

I was hesitating going the self publishing work and wanted to traditional publish because I wanted someone else to do the work for me. But increasingly, I can see that even though I’ll have to pay an editor and pay for a cover design, it’s still possible to make more income – and to keep all your rights – and have control over your work – if you self publish. Unless you’re JK Rowling or Monica Lewinsky telling all about foul play with Bill Clinton, you don’t make hardly anything going the traditional publishing route. I’m going to be 70 years old in October – I don’t have the time to take 40 years to become an “overnight” success going the traditional publishing route.

And I am working through the crisis and everything’s going to be okay.

Have a good week.

Jeanne

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us