Reply To: Week 35 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 35 Check-in Reply To: Week 35 Check-in

CPRider

Mona, I’m impressed that you were able to write with everything going on. I hope writing is bringing you peace and not any additional stress right now.

I don’t blame you for not wanting to feel doped up. Does Celebrex help with Lupus, too? I didn’t know that. I always thought they treated Lupus with steroids, but that’s probably an outdated idea.

We’re doing sprints this week if you want to pop in for a little while. I’ll be posting the link in the sprints group close to 2pm PDT, which is in about 40 minutes. Only if it helps, though. I know it’s sometimes helpful to me to write alongside other writers who “get” me. And sometimes it’s more pressure than I might need. 🙂

Hugs,

Cheryl

Last Sunday, I drove to Oklahoma to see two of my sisters, but I wrote that morning before I left. I got in two visits with the sister who’s terminally ill before having to hurry home to help hubby prepare for hurricane Laura. Thankfully, it turned before making landfall and missed us completely.

I didn’t write on Monday, but got back to it on Tuesday. I’m doing first round edits, trying to take out the writerly writing and replace it with good ol’ action and down-to-earth dialogue. Sounds easier than it is.

Oh yeah, the lupus med the doc prescribed (hydroxychloroquine) gave me almost every side effect on the list, so I stopped taking it after a week. The Celebrex I take for arthritis is doing just fine without making me want to sleep all the time. It’s like they’re not happy until they have us taking so many meds we lose count, and that’s just not me. I don’t like feeling doped up.

Anyway, happy writing, everyone.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us