Reply To: Week 39 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 39 Check-in Reply To: Week 39 Check-in

CPRider

Hi Deb!

17 chapters in a week? Wow! I wish my edits went so fast. Congrats on your first book, too!

My Kanban board is on the wall. I found I work so much with digital tools that it helped to have something that didn’t require me to stare at a screen. I set it up quarterly and decorate it with washi tape and colored post-it notes. Just a little fun. There’s a Sarra Cannon video on Kanban boards in the tools pinned post on this forum. That’s where I got the idea and it was a gamechanger for me. 🙂

My first Airstream trip will be to the mountains close by to work out the kinks and practice for longer trips. I can’t wait!

If you’d like to sprint this Sunday, let me know! I know weekdays don’t work as well for you.

Cheryl

Hi Cheryl & Company,

Thanks for hosting this space to share goals and progress! I am doing the final polish on my first romance novel right now, so I’m counting chapters finalized rather than words at the moment. In the last week, I wrapped up 17 chapters! I have 18 still to go. I was shooting for September 30th, but have moved my target to October 10th.

I googled kanban board and am curious if yours is digital or analog. I find that my organizational strategies vary in different stages of a project, moving from analog to digital and back again.

I’m also curious where your first trip will be when your Airstream arrives?!

Take care out there everyone,

Deb

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us