Reply To: REMINDER, BOD meeting. 10/8/20 NOTE change of date!

Home Forums FTH PRIVATE Board Forum REMINDER, BOD meeting. 10/8/20 NOTE change of date! Reply To: REMINDER, BOD meeting. 10/8/20 NOTE change of date!

CPRider

Productivity Forum

The Productivity Forum is active, with some members reporting weekly and others checking in when they’re working on a project.

We’ve been holding 2-hour Zoom writing sprints on Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the occasional extra day tossed in. I’ve opened these sprints up to all FTH members and any guests. I thought it would be good outreach for the chapter as well as a way to encourage homebound writers who aren’t able to join for one reason or another. We usually have around 5-7 sprinters popping in and out per sprint, sometimes more, sometimes less.

Cheryl Rider
Productivity Forum Moderator

———————

WEBINAR REPORT

Connie and I have been discussing setting up an RWA Workshop-in-a-Box class in 2021 to see how the members receive it.

The three of us are discussing ways to use Zoom to bring low to no cost classes/webinars to the chapter in 2021.

Cheryl Rider (& Connie Bretes & Christine Grissom)
Webinars

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by CPRider. Reason: webinars, not workshops
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us