Reply To: GETTING YOUR NANO ACT TOGETHER! Intro

Home Forums GETTING YOUR NANO ACT TOGETHER AHEAD OF TIME GETTING YOUR NANO ACT TOGETHER! Intro Reply To: GETTING YOUR NANO ACT TOGETHER! Intro

Deb Perry
Participant

Hi Beth & Fellow Nanowrimos!
I write a crappy first draft every November (since 2008), which is why November is my favorite month of the year. I haven’t decided which project to work on this November.

I’m a romance writing rookie (although an avid romance reader since age 11)! Previously, I wrote middle-grade and YA fiction, with one self-published title.

I just finished my first romance manuscript, the first story in a contemporary romance series. I was planning on working on the second story this November.

But there is also another story calling my name, a contemporary romance with an older heroine. The heroines in the series are in their late twenties, but I’ve been playing with the idea of a heroine who is a woman at midlife.

So, I guess my first goal for this month is to decide which story I’m going to write. I will crack my notebooks for each story and see which one grabs me…

Excited to hear what everyone else is working on!
Deb

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us