Reply To: REMINDER, BOD meeting. 10/8/20 NOTE change of date!

Home Forums FTH PRIVATE Board Forum REMINDER, BOD meeting. 10/8/20 NOTE change of date! Reply To: REMINDER, BOD meeting. 10/8/20 NOTE change of date!

LeAnne Bristow
Participant

Contest Committee Report:

The 2020 Pages From the Heart Contest is still on track after getting a late start while waiting for additional judges. We had a total of 56 entries, which is down significantly from prior years, but considering the times we are in, is still good. All entries are with first round judges at this time.

Last year we were able to get several editors to donate their time as part of our contest prizes. One editor, Beth Lake, was in a serious car accident and was unable to fulfill her obligation. Liz Dempsey, from the Error Eliminator, gave us a discounted rate and did the edits for her. I am attaching her invoice so that the board is aware of the situation. Because, I did not get this approved from the board prior to authorizing the edits, I am not asking for reimbursement. I just wanted the board to have proof that the FTHRW fulfilled their obligation to the winners of the contest.

Also, knowing that elections will be coming up soon, I also wanted to let the board know that both Kimberly Wilson and I will be stepping down from the contest committee after this year.

Respectfully submitted,

LeAnne Bristow, Co-Chair, Pages From the Heart Contest, 2020

Attachments:
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us