Reply To: Week 40 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 40 Check-in Reply To: Week 40 Check-in

CPRider

Nice wordin’ this week, Dory! And how lovely that you still have your father-in-law at 93! Even if he won’t recall the party, it’s a lovely memory for you all.

I haven’t used Webbex, but you’re more than welcome to join us on Zoom sometime. I’d even log in early for you if you wanted me to walk you through it. All you have to do is email/FB message me and let me know. 🙂

Good luck with the doctor-approved program. My husband and I recently got back into intermittent fasting for gut health and it’s working out pretty well. I didn’t realize what snackers we both were! Sometimes the best thing about an eating plan isn’t the weight loss, but what we learn from the restriction. At least, that’s what I keep telling myself. 😉

Have a great week!

Cheryl

Hello gentle beings:

I managed 2710 words and finished the dynamic dialogue class. It was wonderful. I did finish another Futurelearn class but have slowed down on how many I take at once.

We had small (6 person ) get-together for Father-in-law who just turned 93. He is remarkably sharp but his memory is terrible and he has probably already forgotten his party.

I was accepted into a doctor-supervised, hospital run weight loss program that will be held on Webbex. If you know how this system works please help me because I need it for my 3-hour  virtual group meetings and I am a techno dunce. hello u-tube. It starts the 14th(so right after  Canadian Thanksgiving–900 liquid only calories–blecch).  who knows what ramblings my hunger-induced delerium may produce.

Dory

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us