Reply To: Week 41 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 41 Check-in Reply To: Week 41 Check-in

CPRider

Hi Dory:

I’m supposed to be picking up my Airstream tomorrow (fingers crossed, since they moved the time) so Tami is going to post the sprint link. It’ll be on the Sprints post right HERE.

The time changed, too. It’s from 3-4 pm Pacific time.

Cheryl

Hopefully, the traditions will be back in full force next year, Yes that sprint really helped and I would like it if you sent me a link for Thursday. I was a little under the weather on Tuesday spending a great deal of it in the bathroom,. After I got the camera to work and I could see me just fine. Then, today I had the Webex meeting. the camera was working fine then I noticed I was not moving and it was like a snapshot so I went through the routine again and both lights on the camera went out. I could see and hear them but Cam was out and I could not get it back. as soon as the meeting was over then I went through it again and it was fine. It doesn’t seem to like the teleconferencing software or something. maybe the anti-virus is messing with it, I was told that could be it or that there was Bluetooth interference–apparently, Webex software doesn’t like Bluetooth someone said. hopefully, I can get it under control by Thursday. if not then I may end up incognito again. But I’d get my words in. see you then, I hope.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us