Reply To: Week 1 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 1 Check-in Reply To: Week 1 Check-in

CPRider

Dory, not even kidding, I just ate a boiled egg. haha I really fancy it up for lunch. Awesome word count this week and congrats on the weight loss!

Mona, so happy to have you back! Glad to hear you kept working even during all that mess you had to deal with.

Jeanne, I am always impressed with all the work you get done. And big CONGRATS on the new release!

This week I wrote 9877 words, which was so close to my 10K goal I can’t complain. I had an off day in there where I only wrote half of what I was supposed to, so I took that as a sign that I needed a break.

Edited to add: I forgot about the 806 words I wrote on Monday. Good gravy, I’m losing it… So, I did meet my goal. (10,683 words)

This week is going to be tough on my heart. Tomorrow is the one-year anniversary of a very sad day for me, and I’m already starting to feel the heaviness of it. I plan to go easy on myself and just let the wind sort of blow me where I need to be, so to speak.

I purposely did not schedule a sprint for that day, but I did schedule them for Thursday and Sunday and possibly Saturday if there’s interest, so pop on over to the Chain Event post if you’re interested in that.

We have a free webinar this week! Wednesday night and a replay on Saturday morning. Look for the webinar post on the Main Forum to sign up. It’s called WriteFast and is actually pretty motivating. (I’ve already previewed some of it.)

Have a great week, everyone!

Cheryl

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by CPRider. Reason: update word count
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us