Reply To: WriteFAST Webinar Discussion Post

Home Forums Main Forum WriteFAST Webinar Discussion Post Reply To: WriteFAST Webinar Discussion Post

CPRider

Well, my first thought is that I’d forgotten a lot about Pretty Woman, and I feel like watching it again. 😉

I liked the idea of speed-writing a movie reel view of the story. I’m not a hardcore plotter, so I doubt I would go into as much detail as the instructor did, but getting the beginning, middle, and end down before starting is helpful. I know when I’ve done this in the past, my finished work has been better.

All in all, I thought this was an encouraging way to plot. I get really bogged down with plotting, but this was a much lighter way of doing it. Definitely going to put some of Siera’s tips into practice.

I’m curious… do any of you write your blurb/back cover copy BEFORE you write the story? It hadn’t occurred to me to do so, but now I want to try it.

As for writing every day, if anyone wants some accountability for that, feel free to join us on the Productivity Forum. You set your own goals and revisit them weekly. 🙂

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us