Reply To: Day 1: Introductions, video, discussion

Home Forums REKINDLING THE PASSION IN YOUR WRITING Day 1: Introductions, video, discussion Reply To: Day 1: Introductions, video, discussion

Kestra Sutton
Participant

Sorry I’m late. I may have to do most of my catching up on weekends.

This class couldn’t have come at a better time. I lost my writing spark last March and have been struggling to get it back. I tried in November to participate in NaNoWriMo and never made it out of the gate. I have been participating for years and have never failed to clear my 50k. I was so discouraged that I didn’t even try writing again until this week. It has always been my plan to write full-time when my daughter leaves for college (we homeschool), and I expected to be prepared. Now her college acceptance letters are pouring in and I’ve lost my mojo.

I LOVE writing. I have been writing since I was a child. I have dozens of drafts sitting around waiting for me to finish bringing them to life. The bulk of my current writing is romance (mostly erotic and paranormal/fantasy), but I also have drafts of fantasy and dystopian trilogies. The problem is, I can’t get myself to work on any of them. I just want to lose myself in a world from my childhood or write a new time-travel and escape.

I’m looking forward to finding my way back.

Kestra

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us