Reply To: Day 5: Building More on Your Foundation with Story Elements

Home Forums REKINDLING THE PASSION IN YOUR WRITING Day 5: Building More on Your Foundation with Story Elements Reply To: Day 5: Building More on Your Foundation with Story Elements

red.jameson
Participant

Oh, I hate when wonky wifi gets in the way of life, Cheryl! I’m so sorry about that!

You are the second person I know who has taken Gaiman’s Masterclass. It sounds amazing! And I hold tight to #5 too, especially if I’m trying out a new critique buddy. 🙂

Oh, totally, I think Flow can be a log in your foundation. Anything can be a log in your foundation, and if it’s working, then that’s your log. (Sorry if that’s horribly tautological.) For me, I change up my foundations just about four times a year, which seems like a lot, but I’ve been wondering if it has more to do with the seasons changing than I first thought. So my vote is to stick with feels the best to you.

And I’m so sorry about the header for Lesson 2. It is the Lesson with the title “Belief…” When this class first started, I was having a lot of technical problems–nothing I posted actually posted. I kept trying and that was the first lesson that actually worked and posted. But I had been so frustrated with my lack of technical savvy that in my frustration I hadn’t labeled it correctly. And once it was up and posted, I was too scared to try to edit it, so it stays the one mislabeled lesson. 🙂 Sorry!

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by red.jameson.
X

Forgot Password?

Join Us