Reply To: Week 7 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 7 Check-in Reply To: Week 7 Check-in

jeanne_moore
Participant

This is week 7 already.??

For some reason, even though I’m making my goal as far as time and averaging 4 hours a day (some days more, some days less) and I’m getting in a pretty good word count (averaging about 1500 a day because I’m actually writing and not editing), there are times I feel I’m not making any progress. But, with my head, I know I am.

I’m working on 5 short stories for another collection of historical fiction. Pantser that I am, I’ve been having a hard time trying to figure out how they’re going to end an fit in with the theme that I chose for this collection. For two of the stories, I came up with ideas. The other three, well, I’ve just got to think up what has to happen for the ending to be in line with the theme?

Otherwise, I’ve got to think up some other stories that I can shepherd into fitting in with this theme and then put the ones that aren’t shaping up into a different collection.

I found some mistakes in two of the books I’ve already published. Kind of discouraging. Minor ones, but till, that means my books aren’t perfect. One of these days, I’ll correct them.

Have a great week, everyone!

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us