Reply To: Day 15: Who Are You Writing For?

Home Forums REKINDLING THE PASSION IN YOUR WRITING Day 15: Who Are You Writing For? Reply To: Day 15: Who Are You Writing For?

CPRider

Well, I’m a proponent of self-hypnosis, so maybe it is a little woo-woo. 🤣 You could call it “writer relaxation” or “calming exercises for the writer mind” instead, which might be more acceptable to those resistant to the term “guided meditation.”

I’m glad it helped!

Cheryl

Cheryl! You are the best!

No, I actually hadn’t thought of doing something like that, but I am now! When I taught yoga, my favorite part would be at the end, when everyone was in savasana, and I would do a guided meditation. I seriously thought I could feel something palpable in the air by all my class participants relaxing. It was wonderful! So the thought of doing something like that but for my fellow writers makes me so happy! Thank you for thinking about this! I’m so excited I’m close to tears!!!

And I’m so glad this has been helpful to you, especially during your haywire day! I worry guided meditation is a little too woo-woo for a lot of people, which is probably why I never thought of doing a whole series about it. But I’m so happy this has been helpful to you!

And aqua is one of my personal favorite colors for meditation too!

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us