Reply To: Day 21: Self-Doubt

Home Forums REKINDLING THE PASSION IN YOUR WRITING Day 21: Self-Doubt Reply To: Day 21: Self-Doubt

red.jameson
Participant

Oh, Cheryl! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I so hope you stay in touch with me at red.redswritinghood@gmail.com! And I’m so grateful for your email address! I do have a newsletter, but I just switched to MailerLite (which I should have done a long time ago) and need to organize it a bit better–ensuring not to mix up my fiction readers with writers who like my workshop and writing articles. I will email you once I figure out MailerLite and fix things! Thank you!

I am SOOOOO glad you figured out for yourself that, yes, you can still be a wonderfully successful author and NOT be on social media. It’s not a requirement, contrary to what my first publisher said. 🙂 It takes a lot of courage and heart to realize when something just isn’t going to help you/serve you, and I’m so excited and happy you figured that out for yourself. (Would it be okay to say I’m proud of you? I worry that sounds patronizing when I don’t mean it that way.)

You have been such a source of light and inspiration and knowledge throughout this workshop, and I can’t thank you enough for sharing so much with all of us! You have definitely helped me and I’m sure everyone here! Thank you for so, so much!

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us