Reply To: SIAW: March 2021 ☘️

Home Forums Productivity Forum SIAW: March 2021 ☘️ Reply To: SIAW: March 2021 ☘️

Kestra Sutton
Participant

Congrats Cheryl! That’s fantastic. You deserve a reward for that. Here is a super quick and easy Keto friendly peanut butter chocolate recipe.

Ingredients: 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder (I use Ghirardelli), 1 cup natural peanut butter, 1 cup of refined coconut oil (refined has no coconut flavor), sweetener of choice – I use Kal Sure liquid Stevia (it is the only stevia I have found without a bitter after taste), sea salt.

Directions: Melt the coconut oil, then mix in cocoa powder and peanut butter until smooth. Add your choice of sweetener to taste. Line a small baking dish with parchment. Pour and spread the mixture. I like to top it with fresh ground sea salt. Chill until solid then enjoy!

Day 4 – I had another good day. I wrote 2000 more words from a missing scene, moved a few scenes around again (which means I probably broke something), and wasted more time than I should have trying to figure Scrivener out. But all that means I spent a lot of time in my writing world. 🙂

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us