Reply To: SIAW: March 2021 ☘️

Home Forums Productivity Forum SIAW: March 2021 ☘️ Reply To: SIAW: March 2021 ☘️

CPRider

I’m so glad SIAW helped everyone! 🙂

Personally, I love the short-term urgency of a goal. I can push hard for a couple of months, but then I need a rest before I can do it again. With that in mind, I’m thinking about doing another Chain Event in April! CEs are a slower pace writing drive with a focus on building a daily habit. Let me know what you all think!

My goal was to finish my draft, and I did that! 10,621 words written, 6 chapters edited, and in the middle of all of this, I finished proofing edits on another book. I also formatted and uploaded that book to Amazon, so I’m ahead of schedule and due for a break. 🙂 My mini-vacation was perfectly timed.

My yoga challenge was a bust. I kept leaving it too late. I was great at subbing in short guided meditations, though, so that was a plus. Also, thank goodness for in-bed yoga for days when I really blew it.

I appreciate you all thanking me for the Zoom sprints, but really, thank you. I’m so grateful to everyone who shows up because it helps me focus.

If you don’t already, check in on the weekly Productivity group posts. Love hearing from all of you!

Cheryl

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us