Reply To: Week 11 Check-in time ⏰

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 11 Check-in time ⏰ Reply To: Week 11 Check-in time ⏰

Marina Reznor
Participant

Hi all,

Last week was pretty good – I’m deep in the trenches of untangling my WIP narrative and figuring out what ‘Something great happens here’ in my notes should actually be. So 4.5 hours writing. I’m happy.

I took a class my gym offered called (something something) Bungee Fit. You put on a harness and they hook you to a bungee cord and you do a high-intensity cardio workout. There were 12 of us and it was a lot more fun than I thought it would be. It was beginner, men and women, all ages and body types. Everyone kind of went at their own comfort level and gosh was it a good workout. I was able to do a lot of the things I can’t do in a regular class, like the deep squats. It took a leap of faith to sign up but I’m glad I did. Very little soreness afterwards. Memo to file: eat a light meal 3 hours before and go to the bathroom before hand. Oh, and no low-cut tops, ladies.

This week I am setting up my Kaban board to be ready for Q2 and I’ve gotten my disc planner ready to be organized. I went with the Talia because the Happy Planners were too visually stimulating. I’ll post an update in the Productivity thread.

Have a great week, y’all,

Marina

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us