Reply To: Week 13 Check-in 🐰

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 13 Check-in 🐰 Reply To: Week 13 Check-in 🐰

Kathy Crouch
Participant

Hi Cheryl and everyone,

I’m doing Camp NaNoWriMo/FinNoWriMo this month. The FinNoWriMo is for those of us still working on our NaNo project I think it said. I’ve been working on it since November. Between being in the hospital when NaNo began last year, working at that time, being forced to move, and regaining my health I finally reached 50k on 27 March. OF course the story is nowhere near the finish line. I’m moving along with it. This past week I wrote 4,020 words. My goal is a mere 500 a day. I also have a small income tax business. So this coming Tuesday I will be on the road to Mabank, TX to prepare a long time client’s return. Most of my other clients have done email. She’s unique and I feel safe going back there to do the return. Saturday was the only day in April (so far) that I dropped below 500. I wasn’t feeling so great. I did manage 220 words though.

Now onward and upward with my historical fantasy (?) it’s going to involve a werewolf eventually. I think that makes it fall into the fantasy category right?

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us