Reply To: BOD meeting this Wed. April 7th

Home Forums FTH PRIVATE Board Forum BOD meeting this Wed. April 7th Reply To: BOD meeting this Wed. April 7th

CPRider

PRODUCTIVITY FORUM REPORT

The Productivity group is currently hosting a Chain Event for the month of April. This is a writing drive where members write or edit for a minimum amount of time every single day and track progress on a Google doc spreadsheet. There are nine members participating.

After a two-week hiatus, I am again making Zoom focus sprints available. The usual days/times are Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays beginning at 1pm HST/3pm PST/4pm MST/5pm CST/6pm EST. Occasionally, I host two-hour sprints on Sundays and start an hour earlier.

Cheryl Rider
Productivity Forum Moderator

———————

WEBINAR REPORT

We had some difficulty scheduling last month’s webinar, Markicity 101, with RWA. Unfortunately, that meant that by the time it was ready to go, we didn’t have much time to advertise it to members. Next month’s webinar should go more smoothly.

As a reminder, these workshops are provided to us at no cost by RWA and we use GoToWebinar, also at no cost to us. They are for FTH members only.

Worldbuilding: Writing Vivid Settings Presented by Kate McMurray (May)

May 12

Please register for FTHRW Worldbuilding: Writing Vivid Settings on May 12, 2021, 5:00 PM PDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/5064464220756139787

May 15 (Replay)

Please register for FTHRW Worldbuilding: Writing Vivid Settings on May 15, 2021, 10:00 AM PDT at:

https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/rt/5064464220756139787

Currently, I am working toward bringing in a live webinar this summer and, with the permission of the board, possibly making it available to non-members for a low fee. As this would not be a free webinar, the budget is something I would like to respectfully request to be discussed at the April meeting.

Cheryl Rider

on behalf of Christine Grissom, & Connie Bretes
Webinar Committee

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us