I thought it was weird, too. I went back in the edits, which is how I grabbed the names again. I chalked it up to WiFi issues, so you’re likely right. It probably didn’t load correctly in the first place.
Tinker away, Victoria! Today when I went to the spreadsheet, the names were missing. So, I added them in. Then double names showed up. Then they disappeared.
That’s very weird. I’ve noticed if I open the file on my tablet the names aren’t there, but I haven’t had that issue on the computer. I wonder if the page isn’t completely loaded yet. I don’t know how familiar you are with Google Docs, but once everything is there, you should see a link at the top next to help. It’ll say something like: Last edit was 5 minutes ago. If you click on that, you can see different versions of the document and revert back to an older version if necessary.