Reply To: Week 14 Check-in

Home Forums Productivity Forum Week 14 Check-in Reply To: Week 14 Check-in

Kathy Crouch
Participant

Hey Cheryl and everyone,

I had a great week. I fell below my 500 words per day goal two days. I missed it by 75 words one day and 170 another. I wasn’t able to find my focus on the day I wrote 330. The brain refused to cooperate.

According to Camp NaNo: At this rate you’ll be done on May 25, 2021!

Yesterday and tonight I pushed to make big word counts. I had hoped to go to Starbucks and write. I detoured to the Veterans Cemetery to see my husband and my sister. When I got to Starbucks I ran inside to use their restroom. I discovered all of the seating is closed. 🙁

I ordered a blueberry muffin and my fav a size Venti (large) Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino. I took them out to the car then drove around for a little while. I came home, changed out of jeans into shorts and settled at my laptop to write. It was about 8:30 when I started and I wanted to keep going except I needed to report to the NaNo site. I did see where I could set the date at the day I was writing on instead of the current date of Monday. I don’t consider it Monday until I go to bed and wake up in the morning. I’m a night owl.

My grand total for the week was 7,110 words. Hmm, that’s writing an average of 1015.71 words per day.

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us