Reply To: April 2021 CHAIN EVENT ⛓

Home Forums Productivity Forum April 2021 CHAIN EVENT ⛓ Reply To: April 2021 CHAIN EVENT ⛓

Mona Enderli w/a Merit Fynn
Participant

Just brought my word count up to date. Sorry to be so tardy, but since the trip to Fredericksburg, I’ve had nothing but interruptions. One of my old accounting/tech clients called, texted, and emailed me to fix their new computer. Since it’s an electrical supply company, I was limited to when I could work on it.

A family member had set up their new computer when the old one crashed and just cloned the hard drive. That works for some programs, but not all. They panicked when I told them I’d have to uninstall their accounting software and reinstall it, but then, they aren’t the least bit tech savvy so that’s understandable. When I left yesterday, everything was working properly. I haven’t heard from them today, so I guess it’s still working. 🙂

Also, hubs is going through a phase where he wants me with him all the time, which makes me crazy. I’m one of those people who needs alone time to think, but lately, thinking’s been at a premium. It got so bad for a while that I asked my old clients how much I owed them for getting me out of the house. LOL

Mona Enderli
w/a Merit Fynn

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us