Reply To: April 2021 CHAIN EVENT ⛓

Home Forums Productivity Forum April 2021 CHAIN EVENT ⛓ Reply To: April 2021 CHAIN EVENT ⛓

Just brought my word count up to date. Sorry to be so tardy, but since the trip to Fredericksburg, I’ve had nothing but interruptions. One of my old accounting/tech clients called, texted, and emailed me to fix their new computer. Since it’s an electrical supply company, I was limited to when I could work on it.

A family member had set up their new computer when the old one crashed and just cloned the hard drive. That works for some programs, but not all. They panicked when I told them I’d have to uninstall their accounting software and reinstall it, but then, they aren’t the least bit tech savvy so that’s understandable. When I left yesterday, everything was working properly. I haven’t heard from them today, so I guess it’s still working. 🙂

Also, hubs is going through a phase where he wants me with him all the time, which makes me crazy. I’m one of those people who needs alone time to think, but lately, thinking’s been at a premium. It got so bad for a while that I asked my old clients how much I owed them for getting me out of the house. LOL

Mona Enderli
w/a Merit Fynn

X

Forgot Password?

Join Us